Elite Property Management is seeking a hard working individual to add to its maintenance team. Elite has been Saskatoon's local property management company since 2005 and it prides itself on great service and great employees.
As a maintenance worker, you will complete repairs to rental units, assess jobs and purchase materials, complete property inspections, and work with third-party trades. Key competencies include strong time management, attention to detail, and quality workmanship.
Experience in plumbing, electrical, and carpentry is an asset. Skills needed for the position are as follows:
- Drywall repair
- Patching and painting
- Adjust and re-install windows
- Interior and exterior door installation
- Minor plumbing (tap cores, flapper valves, supply lines)
- Replace door handles and/or deadbolts
- Flooring repair and installation
- Ability to quote for job(s) after attending a property
A clean criminal record check, driver's abstract, and OH&S required. Must use own tools and be physically fit.
Pay is dependent on experience. Full benefits with vehicle allowance included.
Full Time Receptionist
Elite Property Management Ltd. is seeking a hard working individual to add to its front desk team. Elite has been Saskatoon’s local property management company since 2005 and it prides itself on great service and great employees.
This position is perfect for someone that loves a challenge.
The ideal candidate will be able to effectively deal with our clients both in person and on the telephone.
Duties will include but are not limited to answering incoming telephone lines, booking appointments, receipting rent, and general office duties including typing and filing.
The position requires an excellent command of English language both verbal and written. Knowledge of Microsoft Office is beneficial. Basic accounting skills are beneficial.
You must currently be able to work legally in Canada.
Skills and Abilities
- Working with tight deadlines
- Working under pressure in a fast paced environment
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Internet browsers
- Spreadsheet software
- Switchboard 1-25 lines
Typing (Words Per Minute) - 41 - 60 wpm
Security and Safety
- Criminal record check (abstract)
- Receive and issue payments
- Answer, screen and forward telephone calls
- Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- Obtain and process information required to provide services
- Operate switchboard or telephone system
- Perform clerical duties, such as filing and sorting and distributing mail
- Record and relay information
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Significant use of memory
- Continuous learning
- Computer use
- Finding information
- Job task planning and organizing
- Critical thinking
- Decision making
- Problem solving
- Working with others
- Oral communication
- Document use
- Reading text
- Data entry
- Maintain records
- Public transportation is available