Locally created because we believe there is a need for a high quality, reliable, and professional property management company.
Boutique Property Management
Serving Saskatoon since 2005, Elite Property Management has consistently met our clients needs, interests and expectations with integrity, professionalism and excellence.
In response to market needs, Elite has developed a philosophy of "boutique property management," a tailored service that varies from full management to a basic accounting-only option. This service provides clients with tangible benefits including prudent, cost-effective building maintenance and overall increased value for your condominium investment. Each property has unique requirements; each owner has unique requests.
Elite is a locally owned and operated business. We offer our clients professional property management with a personal touch and over 20 years of experience. We are well trained, knowledgeable, and most importantly: accountable to you. We have developed systems within our company to meet and exceed your needs and expectations and always enjoy putting them to use for the benefits of our clients.
We are currently working on our online presence so that we may more fully represent our clients needs and expectations. Communication is a number one priority to us so this is why we will be the first property management company in Saskatoon to initiate a customized online community allowing our clients membership in the "Elite Club." This will allow greater access to owners and residents of our managed properties to access information, communications, and tools about their condominium. Members will be able to gain access to condominium documents, news, FAQ's and maintenance requests to add transparency in our relationship with you.
Full Service Management
- Fee Collection: Including monthly condominium fees, levies, fines and miscellaneous charges, delinquent accounts and depositing all funds to the condominium trust accounts.
- Meetings: Organization and attendance at all general meetings and board meetings, preparation and distribution of all minutes and agendas.
- Site Management: Regular property inspections with reports to the board, supervision of on-site staff (if applicable), and assistance with bylaw rule enforcement and protocol.
- Repairs and Maintenance: Contract administration, tendering process for repairs, maintenance, cleaning, and grounds keeping services.
- Emergency Services: 24 hour emergency service to all owners.
- Financial Records and Transactions: Record keeping of all payables and receivables, payroll services (if required), employee bonding (if required), operating budgets, schedules of fees, monthly financial statements.
- Financial Planning: Assistance in budgeting, capital expenditure planning, and reserve fund requirements.
- Legal Records: Act as the registered office for the condominium corporation including; legal documents, estoppel certificates, minute books, registers, and financial records.
- Insurance: Ensure all insurance requirements for the complex are met including; Officers and Directors liability insurance, and asking for proof of insurance or clearance letters from Workers' Compensation on all contractors.
We're leading the way
Everything we do is driven by the intention to improve our home owners and tenants lives to give them the peace of mind to enjoy their property for years to come. Today's technology has allowed the unprecedented ability to increase communication channels and Elite is at the forefront of bringing these tools to the Saskatoon marketplace.
- Community Websites: All of our condominiums are being equipped with community Facebook accounts that facilitate many aspects of the condo business, community news and information of when services are occuring.
- Online Services: All condominiums will become members of, "The Elite Club", where owners can log into our website and access condominium documents, AGM minutes, financials, news, FAQ's and make maintenance requests all from the convenience of their own home.
- Personal Service: We believe open communication is important to both owners and tenants. We are available to answer any questions and keep everyone informed. We always return our clients messages within 1 business day... we promise!